Tuesday, August 21, 2007

If It's Not One Thing...

Last week Boyfriend and I were going somewhere and we drove by the Curves that I usually work out at (when I actually go). The sign was gone. Curves was gone. I had no idea, since they keep taking money out of my checking account. So yesterday I called and found out that that particular location did close, but my membership would be transferred.

Today I go to the new-to-me club, which is actually a lot closer to my house than the old one. Turns out that about a month ago, the old Curves just shut down without telling anyone. That was sooooo nice of them. The new-to-me one is being very accommodating and will transfer my membership, so I'll have no problems working out there, which I did today. Yay me for actually going!

Now that things seem to have settled down personally, I should be able to keep up a more regular schedule so long as I get enough sleep and/or caffeine. This 7am work stuff is killing me!

2 comments:

pollyhyper said...

GO YOU!!!!

Shari said...

Good for you. It's funny that they didn't tell all their customers they were moving/closing. I used to be a Curves member. They sent me a postcard saying that they are going to close down and move to two different locations. And there was a notice in the paper. By that time, I quit my membership due to my studies and trimming "extra" expenses I could do without.

I really liked how it was set-up and no men staring at you as you work out. :)

You go, girl.